Bhandara :- 40 female students of the Government Nursing Hostel here were admitted to the District General Hospital on Friday after suddenly feeling unwell. Some of the students were given first aid and given leave on Saturday. While 7 students are undergoing treatment due to their unwell condition. It is possible that his condition has deteriorated due to poisoning, but the general hospital administration said that there is no poisoning.
Started treatment in general hospital
There is a government nursing hostel in the city and students of GNM and ANM live there. On Friday, the students started feeling uneasy. So he was admitted to a general hospital. When the hostel authorities interrogated a few more students, they were also admitted to the general hospital as they said they were also feeling unwell. After treatment, 33 students were given leave on Saturday morning. 7 students whose condition has deteriorated are still undergoing treatment.
As many as 40 students fell ill at the same time, there was a stir. The district general hospital administration conducted various examinations of all the students. Leave was given to the students who got negative report. Due to the possibility of poisoning, the Food and Drug Administration was also called. The district surgeon said that this is not a case of poisoning but viral. Deepchand Soyam said.